Monday, April 12, 2010

Would you rather...

1. Be someone who is really sort and who's last name is Short OR be someone overweight whose last name is Skinny.

I would rather be short with the last name Short because being fat is just to sad and hard. If you are Short you can get into short places.

2. Ride in a tight crate far a thirteen-hour flight OR in the back of a truck with cows for 2- day road trek?

I would rather be in a truck because I am tall and I will not fit in a crate. I am also used to cows.

3. Get everywhere by crawling OR have to stand on your hands when you are stationary?

I would rather crawl everywhere because I can not stand on my hands. Also crawling is a lot easier.

3 comments:

Megabyte loves you said...

I like the top car
If you know what I mean.

Seventh child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous <> said...

I think it would be easier to stand on your hands.