Thursday, February 11, 2010

The End Of The World

Here is my opinion about 2012. I hope you know about something that is suppose to happen in 2 years, EL END OF EL WORLD!!! Some people think that the world will end in the year 2012, but I think that is a lie. I think that it's not true because it sounds cheesy. Also everybody is making a very big deal about it. It is just a scenario and it's not cool. It's getting people too worked up. I just don't think that it is very true at all, but it might actually happen.

4 comments:

Alex said...

i dont belive it ethier!!!
but that would be bad if it did

Megabyte loves you said...

It's not true. The world will end when God wants it to!

Anonymous said...

Survival group against God?? LOL. Good luck with that. Truth is, no one knows the exact time this will happen except the man upstairs, however, I firmly believe that there are people placed here by God that post the warning signs and it's up to you to take heed.
[url=http://2012earth.net/planetery_ascension_12-24_december_2012.html
]mayan calendar 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

Riley Norlin said...

ok that's soo werid.