Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Top 10.

My top 10 websites are....

  1. Blogger.com I use it most of the time for myself and for school. I post and comment on other peoples blog.
  2. itunes.com I download music onto my iPod.
  3. Gmail.com I can contact my friends and family.
  4. Kozos.net My BMX team's website where I can check when the next race or practice is.
  5. horobikes.com A bike company where I can get BMX bike parts.
  6. google.com I look up things on the Internet.
  7. nascar.com Check standings for my favorite drivers.
  8. bing.com I look up things for school and just for me.
  9. eBay.com It is where I can buy things.
  10. youtube.com Is where I con watch funny or sad videos or movies.

3 comments:

Alex said...

i use almost all of those websites

Riley Norlin said...

nascar? How many people like nascar?

Seventh child said...

I use all of those websites now. Thanks